We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us on our mission as we take customer engagement to the next level. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a seasoned team in a role with a huge impact.
Excited about what you read? Check out the roles below.
Sales & Marketing
Are you looking for an exciting role with a hot new startup? Do you want to change how organizations gather customer feedback and engage their customers on their mobile devices?
We’re breaking new ground at the intersection of Cloud, Mobile and location-based marketing. We want people who love technology, love people and want to make a difference.
The right candidates will:
• have the confidence to make cold calls in person on people in restaurants, retail and banks to start with
• have a passion for technology and what it can do to change businesses
• have great communication skills and the ability to persuade
• be driven, focused and accountable for success
• be able to learn quickly and adapt to requirements of the job
• have prior sales experience in any capacity
If you recently graduated from college and are looking for a gig to add to your resume and skills then get in touch.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and hungry marketer to help get the word out on our new service. Know’N’act provides an innovative, cloud-based, customer engagement platform based on the foundation of providing real-time, location-based, actionable feedback to organizations.
You will be responsible for:
• Helping create and massage messaging and marketing materials for audiences in different verticals and scenarios
• Driving pilots with several of our key enterprise and SMB customers to help get the service adopted quickly
• Competitive research
• Working with the development team to continually tweak the service based on ongoing customer feedback
• Help keep the website up to date and fresh
• Drive online marketing efforts including SEO and SEM
The right person will:
• Have experience in B2B and B2C internet marketing companies
• Be able to wear multiple hats simultaneously
• Thrive in a fast paced atmosphere with ambiguity
• Know how to prioritize and get stuff done
• Not shy away from doing work that stretches from very tactical to strategic
Experience in a small/startup company is a must. MBA preferred.
We’re looking for a seasoned software development leader to build, develop and lead a team of developers and testers for a SaaS based offering in the cloud/mobile space for a young company with existing customers. See www.knownact.com for more details.
The ideal person will:
• Have worked and thrived in a startup environment before
• Enjoy working with ambiguity in a fast paced environment
• Have a track record of collaborating with product management/marketing closely in building a hosted services platform or solution
• Bring expertise with multiple technology stacks and development frameworks
• Enjoy hands-on coding as well as guiding teams on what to do and how
This person will be responsible for all aspects of the development of this new hosted solution. From hiring and building the team, creating and driving the technical vision through execution. Defining the engineering standards, systems and processes for maximum agility and ability to scale over time.
Minimum qualifications required:
• 10+ years in the software industry
• 10+ years of Software Development leadership and product leadership experience across multiple releases
• 3+ years’ experience with hosted services and related technologies. Specific experience with both scalable web development and mobile app development
• A demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on new technical domains
• Technical vision and the ability to turn that vision into reality – from architecture, design to development/execution
• Demonstrated ability to come up with creative and realistic technical solutions to highly ambiguous problems.
• A B.S. in computer science or equivalent degree
If you love what technology can do to transform customer engagements and are thrilled by the idea of helping to shape new services in the cloud, then know’N’act may be the company for you.
We’re looking for an experienced program manager who wants a chance to defining how a cloud based customer engagement solution is built out. We’re growing fast and need someone with the ability to understand customer requirements deeply by different verticals/industries and then convert those into specs and features that the engineering team can build. We need someone who understands and has lived in an agile development world, who thrives working with a very fast-paced virtual team and can keep several balls in the air simultaneously.
The ideal person will:
• Have experience working in a startup, ideally technology based, before
• Have worked hands on product development, if not in an development capacity but in a feature program manager role
• Be able to work in a virtual team, with considerable ambiguity and a rapid pace
• Love researching and working directly with various customers, understanding their requirements deeply and help define solutions that are better than the best
• Have a strong drive to deliver, even against tough deadlines and odds
• Have the passion to build the next successful customer engagement company out of the northwest
Undergraduate degree in CS or EE desired but relevant experience is good enough as an alternative.
Do you want to join a fast growing company that is poised to change how organizations engage with their customers on their devices? Does the idea of working at a cloud-based, mobile customer engagement platform excite you? Do you want the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that has already got paying customers that include Microsoft, Amazon, McDonalds and others amongst its customer base?
If yes, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for a full-stack web developer with the skills described below. The ideal person will bring a great attitude, the ability to work in a fast paced environment with ambiguity, and enjoy the thrill of creating something from scratch.
Position responsibilities include:
• Systems analysis and design
• Integrate knowledge of business and customer requirements into design
• Coding for development, maintenance, and functionality updates
• Working with AngularJS, asp.net, C# and SQL.
• Project management
• Maximizing usability for end users
• Integrating new technologies into system design
• Creating understandable technical documentation
Only qualified candidates should apply.